Who doesn’t like a fun road trip? How about a learning journey “road trip”? I currently offer over 20 MathArt and science courses in my membership with more coming soon. This could potentially be overwhelming for many students. Some students may already have an idea of what they want to learn when. If that’s you, that’s certainly fine! If you don’t need or want this roadmap or guide through my courses, you can make a go of the journey on your own.
For students and parents that need or want my guidance through the courses, this roadmap is for you! I will give suggested learning paths for both MathArt and science helping you enjoy the academic journey and scenery more without the overwhelm of, “which course should I do now?”
Directions for going through the class content:
Please note: If you choose to use this roadmap, you will find that each course category (except Botany and Geology) has to be completed in the order of courses I set up for you. You can begin more than one course category at a time. However, you will not be able to skip around within a course category. You can opt out of using this roadmap if you prefer to skip around courses.
- There are five-course category types below. They are: MathArt, Marine Biology, Herps (Reptiles & Amphibians), Botany, and Geology.
- You can begin one or more course categories. You might choose to do MathArt, for example, on Mondays, Marine Biology on Tuesdays and another course category on a different day of the week.
- After you complete each course category roadmap lesson below, you can mark them complete. After you complete each course category roadmap, you will earn a digital award in addition to the awards you earn when you complete each course. I don’t have awards set up for Botany and Geology since they’re only one course for each of their categories and you’ll be receiving individual rewards when you complete those two courses.
- You can find the digital awards you earn per roadmap course section completion populating on your student dashboard under My Achievements
- You are invited to leave short answers to questions I ask at the end of each roadmap lesson in the given comments box found at the bottom of each page.
- Please note: if at any time you have issues accessing class content that should be available or have troubles resetting your password, please first try refreshing your browser. If refreshing doesn’t work, clear your browsing history and it should resolve either of those issues.